Reduce customer support queries by enabling customers to view an order's previous return requests, including their status and relevant return labels.
This feature is available as an add-on.
To enable the View Previous Returns add-on, you'll need to meet the following requirements:
- Admin or owner user role permissions on ReturnGO.
- Store owners and staff with View Billing and Receive Billing Emails permissions on Shopify.
- The ReturnGO free trial has ended.
How It Works
When customers enter an order that already has RMAs into the return portal, they will see any previous RMAs associated with that order, including the RMA status, the items returned, and any relevant return labels.
How to Display Previous Returns
To enable customers to see previous RMAs for their orders, you’ll need to enable the View Previous Returns add-on for your store.
To enable or remove the View Previous Returns add-on:
- Click your email user at the top-right of the dashboard.
- Click on STORE ACCOUNT.
4. Click UPDATE BILLING. 5. In the Add-Ons Summary dialog box, review the new monthly billing, then click APPROVE BILLING. You will be redirected to Shopify.
6. In the Approve Subscription page, click APPROVE.