The Ship with Any Carrier return method enables customers to ship the item back with the carrier of their choice.
You can configure this return method’s display texts and the shipping instructions sent in emails.
Configuring Ship with Any Carrier
To configure Ship with Any Carrier:
1. Go to Return Methods.
2. Click SHIP WITH ANY CARRIER.
3. Click on the specific return method you want to edit, or click ADD RETURN METHOD.
4. In the Details section:
a. Edit the internal name.
b. Edit the display name.
c. Edit the description.
d. Set the return method type to Ship with Any Carrier.
e. Determine whether to include a packing slip and/or address slip.
5. In the Return Address section, set your return address and restocking location.
6. In the Shipping Instructions section, edit the content as needed.
Note: The content here will be the shipping instructions that will be included in the approval email when this return method is used.
7. In the Advanced section, define when to send return shipment notifications.
8. Click on the save icon.
Once set, you can start using it as the default return method for your policy rules in your Return Policy.