ReturnGO integrates with Australia Post to help you manage your return shipping in Australia.
Australia Post is one of Australia’s leading logistics and integrated delivery services. Australia Post provides your eCommerce business with reliable sending and returning of items through the MyPost Business integration.
The ReturnGO-Australia Post Integration supports pay-on-scan return labels, and creates them using:
- eParcel Post Zonal returns
- eParcel Post Returns
- Express eParcel Post Returns
|Return Labels||Return Tracking||QR Codes||Auto Select Cheapest||International Shipping|
See the full comparison with other shipping carriers.
To link your Australia Post account to ReturnGO, you will need:
- Australia Post account number
- API Key
- API Secret
To obtain these requirements:
1. Register and log in to Australia Post Developers.
2. Click REGISTER FOR A KEY.
3. Complete and submit the registration form.
4. Once your application is approved, Australia Post will email you your API credentials.
Linking your Australia Post Account to ReturnGO
To link your Australia Post account to ReturnGO:
1. Go to Return Methods.
2. Click SHIP WITH PRE-PAID LABEL.
3. Click EDIT.
4. In the Shipping Label Settings section:
a. Set Integrations to Australia Post.
b. Enter your Australia Post API credentials.
c. Click CONNECT. If the connection is successful, then the rest of the settings will be editable.
d. Select a service level.
5. Verify your Return Address and Shipping Instructions.
6. Scroll up back to where the EDIT button was.
7. Click SAVE.
Troubleshooting the Integration
Many of the issues encountered related to integration can be identified during setup or label generation.
Here are a few things you can check to try and fix such issues:
Make sure your API credentials are accurate.
- There should be no extra spaces before or after each API entry.
- Make sure you are using live or production API credentials, and not dev or test APIs.
- Try to re-generate a new API key and reconnect.
- If a carrier or service level is not available, contact your shipping service support team to verify which return services are available.
Note: Some carriers support forward deliveries only, returns only, or both.
Label Creation Issues
Verify your Return Address.
- Some carriers may not recognize special characters, which might cause issues when generating labels.
- Remove special characters and unnecessary spaces in your return address.
- For example:
- If your store name is “John & Jane Store”, change it to “John and Jane Store”.
- If your store phone number has “+” signs or “( )”, remove them.
- For example:
Verify the Customer’s Address.
- ReturnGO takes the customer’s address when the request is submitted.
- If there are corrections to the customer’s address, reject and resubmit the return request.
Verify the Item Weight.
- If the total weight of the items being returned exceeds the service level’s weight limit, then the carrier will reject the label request.
Verify if you can Generate a Return Label for the Order Directly in the Shipping Platform.
- If your shipping service platform cannot generate the label, then it will also fail in ReturnGO.
Australia Post-Related Issues
For Australia Post-Related issues, please contact Australia Post.
- Contact the Australia Post Service Desk at email@example.com
- Call 03 910667232 / 02 8755 9417.