ReturnGO integrates with Correos to help you streamline your return shipping process. Correos is Spain’s national postal service, enabling you to manage your return shipments efficiently and conveniently.
The ReturnGO-Correos integration supports:
- Pre-paid return labels
- Live tracking status updates
- Barcodes (instead of QR codes)
The customer receives a return shipping label or barcode and then they drop off the package at any locker across Spain. You can add a link for customers to locate the nearest locker for drop-off.
You will receive a drop-off code, which acts as a tracking number.
|Return Labels||Return Tracking||QR Codes||Auto Select Cheapest||International Shipping|
See a full feature comparison with other shipping carriers.
To enable this integration, you'll need your:
- Correos username
- Correos password
- Correos customer code
Linking Your Correos Account to ReturnGO
To link your Correos account to ReturnGO:
- Go to Return Methods.
- Click SHIP WITH PRE-PAID LABEL.
- Click ADD RETURN METHOD or select a return method to edit.
4. In the Shipping Label Settings section:
a. Set Integrations to Correos.
b. Enter your Correos credentials.
c. Click CONNECT. If the connection is successful, the rest of the settings will be editable.
d. Select a service level.
5. Verify your return address and shipping instructions.
6. Click on the save icon.
Troubleshooting the Integration
Many of the issues encountered related to integration can be identified during setup or label generation.
Here are a few things you can check to try and fix such issues:
Make sure your API credentials are accurate.
- There should be no extra spaces before or after each API entry.
- Make sure you are using live or production API credentials, and not dev or test APIs.
- Try to re-generate a new API key and reconnect.
- If a carrier or service level is not available, contact your shipping service support team to verify which return services are available.
Label Creation Issues
Verify your Return Address
- Some carriers may not recognize special characters, which might cause issues when generating labels.
- Remove special characters and unnecessary spaces in your return address.
- For example:
- If your store name is “John & Jane Store”, change it to “John and Jane Store”.
- If your store phone number has “+” signs or “( )”, remove them.
- For example:
Verify the Customer’s Address
- ReturnGO collects the customer’s address when the request is submitted.
- If there are corrections to the customer’s address, reject and resubmit the return request.
Verify the Item Weight
- If the total weight of the items being returned exceeds the service level’s weight limit, then the carrier will reject the label request.
Verify That the Shipping Platform Can Generate Return Labels
- If your shipping service platform cannot generate the label, label generation will be unsuccessful in ReturnGO as well.
For Correos-related issues, please contact Correos support.
For any other issues, feel free to contact ReturnGO Support through chat or email.