ReturnGO integrates with Happy Returns, a PayPal company, to help you offer box-free, label-free return drop-offs at over 5,000 locations across the US.
The integration with Happy Returns enables you to offer US customers the option to take returns to a drop-off location, known as a Return Bar, instead of shipping them back directly to the store.
The Happy Returns integration supports:
- Return labels
- Live tracking status updates
- QR codes
|Return Labels||Return Tracking||QR Codes||Auto Select Cheapest||International Shipping|
See a full feature comparison with other shipping carriers.
To link your Happy Returns account to ReturnGO, you will need:
- Retailer ID
How It Works
The returns process when using the Happy Returns integration looks like this:
- The customer initiates a return through your return portal.
- The customer selects the Happy Returns drop-off return method.
- The customer drops off their items at a Return Bar.
- The Returnista takes the items, places them in a tote bag, and attaches a label with the Express Code (RMA ID) on it.
- The tote bag is sent to the Happy Returns Hub for sorting.
- During the sorting process, the items are packaged individually in bags.
- The sorter sticks a new label on the bag, containing either only the Bag ID or both the Bag ID and Express Code.
- The bags are placed in boxes, which are collected onto pallets and shipped to your warehouse/store.
- You can use either the Express Code as the tracking number, or you can associate items to RMAs based on the Bag ID.
Linking your Happy Returns Account to ReturnGO
To link your Happy Returns account to ReturnGO:
- Go to Return Methods.
- Edit the RETURN TO DROP-OFF LOCATION return method.
- Under Drop-Off Location, select drop-off locations via integration.
4. Under Drop-Off Settings, set Integrations to Happy Returns.
- Input your credentials.
- Click CONNECT.
5. Scroll up back to where the EDIT button was.
6. Click SAVE.
Troubleshooting the Integration
For Happy Returns-related issues, please contact Happy Returns customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any other issues, feel free to contact ReturnGO Support through chat or email.