ReturnGO integrates with Trengo to help you manage customer support queries regarding product returns.
Trengo is a customer service platform that helps you respond to customers quickly and efficiently.
The ReturnGO-Trengo integration supports:
- Creating a ticket on Trengo when an RMA is created.
- Updating the ticket with status updates for the RMA or shipment.
- Including the customer email in the Trengo ticket.
- Adding the text of the update to the RMA note.
To link your Trengo account to ReturnGO, you will need:
- API key
- Channel ID
- The channel ID can be found in Trengo in the URL of Settings > Channels > Custom > ID on the channel selected.
- Email channel ID
- The email channel ID can be found in Trengo in the URL of Settings > Channels > Email > ID on the email selected.
Linking your Trengo Account to ReturnGO
To link your Trengo account to ReturnGO:
- Go to Integration > Products & Services.
- Click on +ADD PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
- Choose Trengo from the drop-down list.
- Click on the check mark.
- Enter your credentials.
- Click CONNECT.
Troubleshooting the Integration
Many of the issues encountered related to integration can be identified during setup.
Here are a few things you can check to try and fix such issues:
Make sure your API credentials are accurate.
- There should be no extra spaces before or after each API entry.
- Make sure you are using live or production API credentials, and not dev or test APIs.
- Try to re-generate a new API key and reconnect.
For Trengo-related issues, please contact Trengo support.
For any other issues, feel free to contact ReturnGO support through chat or email.