All of the text displayed in your return portal and emails can be edited and translated so that you can provide a consistent branded experience throughout the returns process.
ReturnGO enables you to easily edit and translate all of the text that appears on your return portal, as well as in emails that are sent to customers.
This enables you to provide a more personalized experience for your customers, using language that aligns with your brand's messaging and tone and is in the customer’s preferred language.
Setting the Return Portal and Email Language
When setting up your return portal, you can select the specific languages that you want to make available to your customers. By default, the portal's language is automatically set based on the store language.
Emails that are sent to the customer will be automatically set to the language that was selected on the portal, ensuring that your customers receive all communications in the language that they are most comfortable with. You can change the default portal language and which languages are offered.
To set the language displayed on your return portal and emails:
- Go to Settings > Languages.
- Choose the language and toggle the button to enable it.
- Choose which language to set as the default language.
- Click on the save icon.
Editing Text and Translations in Bulk
ReturnGO enables you to download all customizable texts for editing and translation in bulk using spreadsheet software such as Excel or Google Sheets.
This can be useful when you need to edit texts for multiple languages for your store’s return portal.
- Go to Settings > Languages.
- Scroll down to the Advanced section > Bulk Editing.
- Click DOWNLOAD CURRENT CSV to download the CSV file containing your current texts.
- Save the CSV file to your computer.
- Open the CSV file on your computer using any spreadsheet software (e.g. Excel or Google Sheets).
- Edit the text in the CSV file.
- Save the edits you made in CSV format.
- Send the CSV file to firstname.lastname@example.org to have it imported into your ReturnGO account.
Note: Changes to the text may take up to 24 hours to apply.
Translating Return Portal Texts
The ReturnGO return portal is available in many languages. The TRANSLATE buttons will redirect you to the Localization page of the section you are on. On the Localization page, you can edit the text in that section into your local language.
The TRANSLATE buttons are scattered around the dashboard in relevant sections.
Editing Return Portal Texts
You can customize all the texts that appear in your return portal.
To edit return portal texts:
- Go to Settings > Portal > Content.
- Click on Return Portal.
- Click on the section you want to edit.
4. Customize the text as necessary.
5. Click the save icon.
Editing Email Notification Texts
To edit texts that are displayed in email notifications your customers receive:
- Go to Settings > Emails > Content.
- Click TRANSLATE.
- Click the PENCIL ✏️ to the right of the language you want to edit.
- Use CTRL + F to help you find the text you want to edit and make the relevant changes.
- Click SAVE.