ReturnGO integrates with Bergen Logistics to help you effortlessly receive and process returned products at your warehouse while maintaining accurate stock levels within your online store.
Bergen Logistics is an industry-leading 3PL primarily focused on the fashion and lifestyle sectors, enabling you to optimize your returns processing and inventory management.
RequirementsTo integrate your Bergen Logistics account with your ReturnGO account you'll need your:
- Bergen Logistics username
- Bergen Logistics password
- Web address given by Bergen Logistics
- Bergen Logistics warehouse
Note: Login credentials can be obtained from your Bergen account manager.
The ReturnGO-Bergen Logistics integration supports:
- Automatic creation of a return record in Bergen Logistics when a return request is approved on ReturnGO.
- Reporting of returned item inspection results from Bergen Logistics back to ReturnGO.
- Status updates from Bergen Logistics when an item is received.
- Option to configure which system is responsible for sending restock notifications to Shopify.
Note: Updates are received via polling, meaning that ReturnGO actively checks the status of items to get inspection results. Since the status is checked periodically, automations and other processes may experience slight delays.
Linking your Bergen Logistics Account to ReturnGO
To link your Bergen Logistics account to ReturnGO:
- Go to Integration > Products & Services.
- Click on +ADD PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
- Choose Bergen Logistics from the drop-down list.
- Click on the check mark.
5. Enter your credentials.
6. Click CONNECT.
Troubleshooting the Integration
For Bergen Logistics-related issues, please contact Bergen Logistics support.
For any other issues, feel free to contact ReturnGO support through chat or email.