ReturnGO integrates with Cin7 to help you streamline your returns management. Cin7 is an ERP system designed to provide a real-time picture of everything that you do, across systems, channels, marketplaces, and regions.
The ReturnGO-Cin7 integration supports:
- Creating a Credit Note on Cin7 upon approval in ReturnGO.
- Updating the RMA in ReturnGO upon item validation in Cin7.
Note: This integration is currently in Beta and not yet fully available to all merchants. Contact us for more information.
To connect your Cin7 account to ReturnGO, you’ll need the following information:
- Cin7 API username
- Cin7 API key
Additionally, you’ll need to give ReturnGO the following permissions on Cin7:
- Branches - Create, Read, Update
- Sales Order - Create, Read, Update
- Payments - Create, Read, Update
- Credit Notes - Create, Read, Update
- Contacts - Create, Read
- Product Categories - Read
- Products - Read
- Product Options - Read
- Stock - Read
Linking Your Cin7 Account to ReturnGO
To link your Cin7 account to ReturnGO:
- Go to Integration > Products & Services.
- Click on +ADD PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
- Choose Cin7 from the drop-down list.
- Click on the check mark.
5. Enter your credentials.
6. Click CONNECT.
How it Works
Create Credit Notes on Cin7
When an RMA is approved in ReturnGO, a Credit Note is automatically created in Cin7.
Item Validation Updates
ReturnGO gets updates on item validation status from Cin7 using a polling mechanism, which regularly checks item status.
Information about the item validation is added to the relevant RMA in ReturnGO.
Troubleshooting the Integration
Many of the issues encountered related to integration can be identified during setup.
Here are a few things you can check to try and fix such issues:
Make sure your API credentials are accurate.
- There should be no extra spaces before or after each API entry.
- Make sure you are using live or production API credentials, and not dev or test APIs.
- Try to re-generate a new API key and reconnect.
For Cin7-related issues, please contact Cin7 support.
For any other issues, feel free to contact ReturnGO support through chat or email.