ReturnGO integrates with Mintsoft to help you receive and process returned products, and sync return information with your warehouse.
Mintsoft is a cloud-based warehouse, inventory, and eCommerce order management solution, created for 3PLs, warehouses, wholesalers, and online retailers.
To integrate with your Mintsoft account you’ll need the following information:
- API key
Note: In Mintsoft, under Settings > Client User Settings, search for the client that generated the key. Then click Actions > Set API Key to Never Expire. Otherwise, you will be required to reestablish the connection every 24 hours.
The ReturnGO-Mintsoft integration supports:
- Creating a return in Mintsoft when an RMA is approved on ReturnGO.
- Getting status updates from Mintsoft when an item is received.
- Getting item validation and restocking updates from Mintsoft.
Linking Your Mintsoft Account to ReturnGO
To link your Mintsoft account to ReturnGO:
- Go to Integration > Products & Services.
- Click on +ADD PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
- Choose Mintsoft from the drop-down list.
- Click on the check mark.
5. Enter your credentials.
6. Click CONNECT.
Troubleshooting the Integration
For Mintsoft-related issues, please contact Mintsoft support.
For any other issues, feel free to contact ReturnGO support through chat or email.