ReturnGO integrates with NetSuite to help you streamline your returns management. NetSuite is an all-in-one ERP cloud business management solution that helps organizations operate more effectively by automating core processes and providing real-time visibility into operational and financial performance.
The ReturnGO-NetSuite integration supports:
- Creating a Credit Memo in Netsuite once items are both refunded and validated.
- Exchanges do not generate a credit memo.
The Netsuite integration is currently only available upon request. Contact us for more information.
To connect your NetSuite account to ReturnGO, you’ll need the following information:
- Account ID
- Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret
- Token ID
- Token Secret
Linking Your NetSuite Account to ReturnGO
To link your NetSuite account to ReturnGO:
- Go to Integration > Products & Services.
- Click on +ADD PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
- Choose NetSuite from the drop-down list.
- Click on the check mark.
5. Enter your credentials.
6. Click CONNECT.
Configuring Field Mapping for Credit Memo
You can upload a JSON config file to map the required fields for creating a credit memo on NetSuite. This enables you to configure the specific data you want ReturnGO to transmit when creating a Credit Memo.
ReturnGO will use the provided mapping to automatically populate the relevant fields on the Credit Memo.
Note: This is particularly useful for more advanced users who have a developer and need to customize the information sent to NetSuite.
- ReturnGOField - The name of the property as it's used on ReturnGO.
- On some fields in the config file, this may appear as targetField.
- SourceField - The name of the property as it's used on Netsuite.
Using the config file, you can set the following fields according to your requirements:
- Sales Order fields
- Customer details
- Department details
- Return method details
- Currency information
To upload the config file:
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Products & Services.
- Under Netsuite integration, paste the contents of the config file into the relevant text box.
- Click on the save icon to confirm.
Troubleshooting the Integration
Many of the issues encountered related to integration can be identified during setup.
Here are a few things you can check to try and fix such issues:
Make sure your API credentials are accurate.
- There should be no extra spaces before or after each API entry.
- Make sure you are using live or production API credentials, and not dev or test APIs.
- Try to re-generate a new API key and reconnect.
For NetSuite-related issues, please contact NetSuite support.
For any other issues, feel free to contact ReturnGO support through chat or email.