ReturnGO integrates with Parcelninja to help you manage your return shipping. Parcelninja is a South African shipping aggregator that connects to many systems and carriers.
The ReturnGO-Parcelninja integration supports:
- Pay-on-scan return labels
- Live tracking status updates
|Return Labels||Return Tracking||QR Codes||Auto Select Cheapest||International Shipping|
See a full feature comparison with other shipping carriers.
To link your Parcelninja account to ReturnGO, you will need:
- Parcelninja API key
Linking your Parcelninja Account to ReturnGO
To link your Parcelninja account to ReturnGO:
- Go to Return Methods.
- Click SHIP WITH PRE-PAID LABEL.
- Click EDIT.
4. In the Shipping Label Settings section:
5. Set Integrations to Parcelninja.
6. Enter your Parcelninja API key.
7. Click CONNECT. If the connection is successful, then the rest of the settings will be editable.
8. Scroll up back to where the EDIT button was.
9. Click SAVE.
Note: When choosing a shipping carrier, make sure it’s configured to support return labels, otherwise the shipping carrier may show up in your shipping account but will not be listed as a carrier option in ReturnGO.
Troubleshooting the Integration
Many of the issues encountered related to integration can be identified during setup or label generation.
Here are a few things you can check to try and fix such issues:
Make sure your API credentials are accurate.
- There should be no extra spaces before or after each API entry.
- Make sure you are using live or production API credentials, and not dev or test APIs.
- Try to re-generate a new API key and reconnect.
- If a carrier or service level is not available, contact your shipping service support team to verify which return services are available.
- Note: Some carriers support forward deliveries only, returns only, or both.
Label Creation Issues
Verify your Return Address
- Some carriers may not recognize special characters, which might cause issues when generating labels.
- Remove special characters and unnecessary spaces in your return address.
- For example:
- If your store name is “John & Jane Store”, change it to “John and Jane Store”.
- If your store phone number has “+” signs or “( )”, remove them.
Verify the Customer's Address
- ReturnGO collects the customer’s address when the request is submitted.
- If there are corrections to the customer’s address, reject and resubmit the return request.
Verify the Item Weight
- If the total weight of all the items being returned exceeds the service level’s weight limit, then the carrier will reject the label request.
Verify if you can Generate a Return Label
- If your shipping service platform cannot generate the label, then it will also fail in ReturnGO.
For Parcelninja-related issues, please contact Parcelninja Support at email@example.com.