ReturnGO integrates with Picqer to help you receive and process returned products and adjust stock levels as necessary.
Picqer is a Dutch warehouse management system that helps you sync restocking, receiving of packages, and available inventory levels with your ReturnGO account and online store.
The Picqer-ReturnGO integration supports:
- Automatic creation of a return record in Picqer when a return request is approved on ReturnGO and a return label is issued.
- Reporting of returned item inspection results from Picqer back to ReturnGO.
To link your Picqer account to ReturnGO, you will need:
- API Key
- Account Subdomain
- Return Status ID
- Can be found on your Picqer account under Settings > Returns > Statuses.
- Default Return Reason ID
- Can be found on your Picqer account under Settings > Returns > Reasons.
Linking your Picqer Account to ReturnGO
To link your Picqer account to ReturnGO:
- Go to Integration > Products & Services.
- Click on +ADD PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
- Choose Picqer from the drop-down list.
- Click on the check mark.
5. Enter your credentials.
6. Click CONNECT.
Troubleshooting the Integration
For Picqer-related issues, please contact Picqer customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any other issues, feel free to contact ReturnGO support through chat or email.