ReturnGO integrates with RLM Apparel Software by Aptean to help you streamline your returns management. RLM is a leading apparel ERP system designed specifically for the fashion industry.
The ReturnGO-RLM integration supports:
- Creating an RA on RLM
- Marking received items on RLM as returned, restockable, and restocked on ReturnGO.
To connect your RLM account to ReturnGO, you’ll need the following information:
- RLM Username
- RLM Key
- RLM Customer Code
- RLM Store Number
- RLM URL Prefix
- Warehouse ID
Note: All products must be tagged with a product tag in the following format:
DIVISION: <division number>
Linking Your RLM Apparel Software Account to ReturnGO
To link your RLM account to ReturnGO:
- Go to Integration > Products & Services.
- Click on +ADD PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
- Choose Aptean RLM from the drop-down list.
- Click on the check mark.
5. Enter your credentials.
6. Click CONNECT.
7. Input your warehouse ID.
How it Works
Create Return Authorizations on RLM
This integration enables the automatic creation of Return Authorizations on RLM when an RMA is approved in ReturnGO.
Item Validation and Restocking Features
Update the RMA in ReturnGO when items are received, validated, and restocked through RLM.
Note: When restocking is done through RLM, the restock option on ReturnGO will be disabled.
Troubleshooting the Integration
Many of the issues encountered related to integration can be identified during setup.
Here are a few things you can check to try and fix such issues:
Make sure your API credentials are accurate.
- There should be no extra spaces before or after each API entry.
- Make sure you are using live or production API credentials, and not dev or test APIs.
- Try to re-generate a new API key and reconnect.
- Make sure you have the same number of zeros in the warehouse ID and store ID as received from RLM.
RLM Apparel Software-Related Issues
For RLM Apparel Software-related issues, please contact RLM Apparel Software support.
For any other issues, feel free to contact ReturnGO support through chat or email.