ReturnGO integrates with Royal Mail to help you manage your return shipping.
Royal Mail is the UK’s designated postal provider, enabling UK-based businesses to ship and return items efficiently and reliably.
The ReturnGO-Royal Mail integration supports:
- Pay-on-scan return labels
- Live tracking status updates
- QR codes
|Return Labels||Return Tracking||QR Codes||Auto Select Cheapest||International Shipping|
See a full feature comparison with other shipping carriers.
To link your Royal Mail account to ReturnGO, you will need:
- A Royal Mail online business account (OBA).
- Royal Mail account number
- Royal Mail posting location ID
- Royal Mail account email address
Linking Your Royal Mail Account to ReturnGO
To link your Royal Mail account to ReturnGO:
1. Go to Return Methods.
2. Click SHIP WITH PRE-PAID LABEL.
3. Click EDIT.
4. In the Shipping Label Settings section:
- Set Integrations to Royal Mail.
- Enter your Royal Mail credentials.
- Click CONNECT.
d. Select a service level.
e. Set a default weight and weight unit.
f. Set custom package dimensions.
5. Verify your return address and shipping instructions.
6. Scroll up back to where the EDIT button was and click SAVE.
Troubleshooting the Integration
Many of the issues encountered related to integration can be identified during setup or label generation.
Here are a few things you can check to try and fix such issues:
Label Creation Issues
Verify your Return Address
- Some carriers may not recognize special characters, which might cause issues when generating labels.
- Remove special characters and unnecessary spaces in your return address.
- For example:
- If your store name is “John & Jane Store”, change it to “John and Jane Store”.
- If your store phone number has “+” signs or “( )”, remove them.
- For example:
Verify the Customer's Address
- ReturnGO takes the customer's address when the request is submitted.
- If there are corrections to the customer’s address, reject and resubmit the return request.
Verify the Item Weight
- If the total weight of the items being returned exceeds the service level’s weight limit, then the carrier will reject the label request.
Verify if you can Generate a Return Label
- If your shipping service platform cannot generate the label, then it will also fail in ReturnGO.
Royal Mail-Related Issues
For Royal Mail-related issues, please contact Royal Mail support.