ReturnGO integrates with Ryder Ecommerce by Whiplash to help you receive and process returned products smoothly and sync between your warehouse and returns teams.
Ryder Ecommerce by Whiplash is a warehouse management system that makes it easy to manage your reverse logistics and streamline your returns processing workflow.
The Ryder Ecommerce-ReturnGO integration supports:
- Creating a return in Ryder Ecommerce once it’s approved on ReturnGO.
- Updating the RMA in ReturnGO when an item is received, validated, and restocked, including validation status per item.
- Configuring how to update Shopify on restocking - either via Ryder Ecommerce or Shopify.
Note: Ryder Ecommerce will only be updated on items that will be returned. Canceled orders and items with no shipment required will not be reported.
How the flow of the integration works:
- A return request is approved on ReturnGO.
- A corresponding return is created on Ryder Ecommerce.
- The package arrives at your warehouse that uses Ryder Ecommerce.
- A warehouse worker accepts the package and marks it as received on Ryder Ecommerce.
- ReturnGO gets an update from Ryder Ecommerce that the shipment was received (along with all relevant details).
- A warehouse worker inspects the items in the package, marks their condition, and restocks if possible.
- ReturnGO gets an update from Ryder Ecommerce about item validation status and which items were restocked.
Note: This integration is currently in Beta and not yet fully available to all merchants. Contact us for more information.
To link your Ryder Ecommerce account to ReturnGO, you will need your:
- Customer ID
- User ID
- Warehouse ID
- Client ID
- Client Secret
Contact your Ryder Ecommerce account manager to get this information, and ask them to set up the callback URL for ReturnGO to use.
Linking Your Ryder Ecommerce Account to ReturnGO
To link your Ryder Ecommerce account to ReturnGO:
- Go to Integration > Products & Services.
- Click on +ADD PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
- Choose Ryder Ecommerce by Whiplash from the drop-down list.
- Click on the check mark.
5. Enter your credentials.
6. Click CONNECT.
Troubleshooting the Integration
For Ryder Ecommerce-related issues, please contact Ryder Ecommerce by Whiplash customer support at email@example.com.
For any other issues, feel free to contact ReturnGO support through chat or email.