ReturnGO integrates with Seko Logistics to help you manage your return shipping.
The integration enables merchants to ship domestically as well as internationally.
The Seko Logistics integration supports:
- Pre-paid return labels
- Live tracking status updates
- While tracking for international shipments is fully available, please note that tracking for domestic shipments is limited.
- When your Seko Logistics and ReturnGO accounts are integrated, ReturnGO receives your active carriers and service levels, and you can choose the carrier and service level for each return method or use the auto-select cheapest feature.
- International shipping
For international shipments, a return shipping label will be generated once an RMA is approved on ReturnGO and sent to your customers.
Note: Once your customer drops off their package, it will be delivered to a Seko Logistics hub and from there make its way to your warehouse.
|Return Labels||Return Tracking||QR Codes||Auto Select Cheapest||International Shipping|
See a full feature comparison with other shipping carriers.
To connect your Seko Logistics account to ReturnGO, you need:
- Seko Logistics API key
- If you don’t have your account’s API key, please contact your Seko Logistics account manager.
Linking Your Seko Logistics Account to ReturnGO
To link your Seko Logistics account with ReturnGO:
- Go to Settings > Return Methods.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ADD NEW METHOD to configure a new return method.
- Select the ship with pre-paid label return method type.
- In the Shipping Label Settings section, select Seko Logistics from the list of integrations and fill in your Seko API Key.
5. Once connected, you will be presented with a textbox that contains a link and a copy button. Send this link to your Seko account manager to have them enable ReturnGO to receive tracking updates from Seko.
6. Select your preferred service level for this return method and fill in the custom dimensions.
Troubleshooting the Integration
Many of the issues encountered related to integration can be identified during setup or label generation.
Here are a few things you can check to try and fix such issues:
Make sure your API credentials are accurate.
- There should be no extra spaces before or after the API entry.
- Make sure you are using live or production API credentials, and not dev or test APIs.
- Try to re-generate a new API key and reconnect.
- If a carrier or service level is not available, contact your shipping service support team to verify which return services are available.
Note: Some carriers support forward deliveries only, returns only, or both.
Label Creation Issues
Verify Your Return Address
- Some carriers may not recognize special characters, which might cause issues when generating labels.
- Remove special characters and unnecessary spaces in your return address.
- For example:
- If your store name is “John & Jane Store”, change it to “John and Jane Store”.
- If your store phone number has “+” signs or “( )”, remove them.
Verify the Customer's Address
- ReturnGO collects the customer's address when the request is submitted.
- If there are corrections to the customer’s address, reject and resubmit the return request.
Verify the Item Weight
- If the total weight of the items being returned exceeds the service level’s weight limit, then the carrier will reject the label request.
Verify if you can Generate a Return Label
- If your shipping service platform cannot generate the label, then it will also fail in ReturnGO.
Seko Logistics-Related Issues
For Seko Logistics-related issues, please contact your Seko account manager.