ReturnGO integrates with ShipBob to help you receive and process returned products and adjust stock levels as necessary.
ShipBob is a global fulfillment solution that helps you sync restocking, receiving of returned items, and available inventory levels with your ReturnGO account and online store.
The ReturnGO-ShipBob integration supports:
- Automatic creation of a return record in ShipBob when a return request is approved on ReturnGO.
- Reporting of returned item inspection results from ShipBob back to ReturnGO.
- Status updates from ShipBob when an item is received.
- Option to configure which system is responsible for sending restock notifications to Shopify.
Linking your ShipBob Account to ReturnGO
To link your ShipBob account to ReturnGO:
- Go to Integration > Products & Services.
- Click on +ADD PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
- Choose ShipBob from the drop-down list.
- Click on the check mark.
5. Click CONNECT.
6. Log in to your ShipBob account.
Troubleshooting the Integration
To prevent common issues:
- Make sure the Warehouse Name exactly matches the name of a ShipBob warehouse.
For ShipBob-related issues, please contact ShipBob support.
For any other issues, feel free to contact ReturnGO support through chat or email.