ReturnGO integrates with Shipedge to help you receive and process returned products and adjust stock levels as necessary.
Shipedge is a warehouse management system that helps you sync restocking, receiving of packages, and available inventory levels with your ReturnGO account and online store.
The Shipedge-ReturnGO integration supports:
- Automatic creation of a return record in Shipedge when a return request is approved on ReturnGO and a return label is issued.
- Reporting of returned item inspection results from Shipedge back to ReturnGO.
To link your Shipedge account to ReturnGO, you will need:
- Base API URL
- API Key
- Account ID
- Warehouse ID
These requirements can be found in your Shipedge account under My Account > Preferences > API.
Linking your Shipedge Account to ReturnGO
To link your Shipedge account to ReturnGO:
- Go to Integration > Products & Services.
- Click on +ADD PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
- Choose Shipedge from the drop-down list.
- Click on the check mark.
- Enter your credentials.
- Click CONNECT.
Troubleshooting the Integration
Many of the issues encountered related to integration can be identified during setup.
Here are a few things you can check to try and fix such issues:
Make sure your API credentials are accurate.
- There should be no extra spaces before or after each API entry.
- Make sure you are using live or production API credentials, and not dev or test APIs.
- Try to re-generate a new API key and reconnect.
For Shipedge-related issues, please contact Shipedge support through the Shipedge support portal.
For any other issues, feel free to contact ReturnGO support through chat or email.