ReturnGO integrates with ShipHero to help you receive and process returned products and adjust stock levels as necessary.
ShipHero is a warehouse management system that helps you sync restocking, receiving of packages, and available inventory levels with your ReturnGO account and online store.
The ShipHero-ReturnGO integration supports:
- Automatic creation of a return record in ShipHero when a return request is approved on ReturnGO and a return label is issued.
- Reporting of returned item inspection results from ShipHero back to ReturnGO.
To link your ShipHero account to ReturnGO, you will need:
- ShipHero Refresh Token
To get your ShipHero Refresh Token:
- In your ShipHero account, go to My Account > Developer Users.
- Click on ADD A 3RD PARTY DEVELOPER on the top right side of the page.
3. Fill in the details and click ADD DEVELOPER.
4. Once the user has been created, the API Token will appear.
Linking your ShipHero Account to ReturnGO
To link your ShipHero account to ReturnGO:
- Go to Integration > Products & Services.
- Click on +ADD PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
- Choose ShipHero from the drop-down list.
- Click on the check mark.
- Enter your credentials.
- Click CONNECT.
For ShipHero-related issues, please contact ShipHero customer support.
For any other issues, feel free to contact ReturnGO support through chat or email.