ReturnGO integrates with Webshipper to help you manage your return shipping.
Webshipper is a leading shipping aggregator serving thousands of retailers across Europe, enabling you to connect your store to +70 carriers for managing your return shipments.
The Webshipper integration supports:
- Pay-on-scan return labels
- Live tracking status updates
- Available only with GLS. For any other carriers - contact Webshipper
|Return Labels||Return Tracking||QR Codes||Auto Select Cheapest||International Shipping|
See a full feature comparison with other shipping carriers.
To link your Webshipper account to ReturnGO, you will need:
- API key
- Your Webshipper API key can be found in the Webshipper dashboard under Settings > Access and Tokens > Create API token.
- API user name
- Your Webshipper username can be found on your Webshipper dashboard.
- Order channel ID
- Your order channel ID can be found on your Webshipper dashboard under Connect.
- Click on the Shopify card and copy the order channel ID from the URL line.
- By default, the channel ID for Shopify is 4.
Linking Your Webshipper Account to ReturnGO
To link your Webshipper account to ReturnGO:
1. Go to Return Methods.
2. Click SHIP WITH PRE-PAID LABEL.
3. Click EDIT.
4. Open the Shipping Label Settings section.
5. Set Integrations to Webshipper.
6. Enter your Webshipper credentials.
7. Click CONNECT. If the connection is successful, the rest of the settings will be editable.
8. Set your integration settings such as service level, package type, default weight, and notification settings.
9. Verify your return address and shipping instructions.
10. Scroll up back to where the EDIT button was, and click SAVE.
Troubleshooting the Integration
Many of the issues encountered related to integration can be identified during setup or label generation.
Here are a few things you can check to try and fix such issues:
Make sure your API credentials are accurate.
- There should be no extra spaces before or after each API entry.
- Make sure you are using live or production API credentials, and not dev or test APIs.
- Try to re-generate a new API key and reconnect.
- If a carrier or service level is not available, contact your shipping service support team to verify which return services are available.
Note: Some shipping carriers support only forward deliveries, only returns, or both.
Label Creation Issues
Verify your Return Address
- Some carriers may not recognize special characters, which might cause issues when generating labels.
- Remove special characters and unnecessary spaces in your return address.
- For example:
- If your store name is “John & Jane Store”, change it to “John and Jane Store”.
- If your store phone number has “+” signs or “( )”, remove them.
- For example:
Verify the Customer’s Address
- ReturnGO collects the customer’s address when the request is submitted.
- If there are corrections to the customer’s address, reject and resubmit the return request.
Verify the Item Weight
- If the total weight of the items being returned exceeds the service level’s weight limit, then the carrier will reject the label request.
Verify That the Shipping Platform Can Generate Return Labels
- If your shipping service platform cannot generate the label, label generation will be unsuccessful in ReturnGO as well.
For Webshipper-related issues, please contact Webshipper support.
For any other issues, feel free to contact ReturnGO Support through chat or email.