A packing slip is a document describing the return shipment’s contents.
The packing slip contains a separate line item for each item shipped. Each line item states the product number, product description, and unit quantity shipped.
You can configure the packing slip barcode to contain the Order ID, ReturnGO RMA ID, or Warehouse RMA ID.
- Packing slips are available to merchants on the Pro plan.
- This feature does not apply to no shipment required return methods.
Configuring Packing Slips
- Go to Settings > Return Methods.
- Choose the return method for which to enable the feature.
- In the Details section:
- Enable the packing slip.
- Select the barcode type.
4. In the Shipping Instructions section:
- Choose a locale.
- Edit the instructions for your customers.
5. Click the save icon.
Note: Repeat steps 2 to 4 for each return method with which you want to include packing slips.