Account & Setup
Auto-refund is a policy rule setting that automates the issuing of refunds upon meeting certain conditions.
Auto-refund triggers can be configured to one of the following:
- Items have been validated
- RMA is approved
- Shipment is in transit
- Shipment has been received
Additionally, it can be triggered immediately or delayed by a number of hours or days.
- This feature is available to PRO plan customers.
- This feature can be configured for refund to payment method, gift card and store credit-type policy rules.
- If the trigger used is Shipment is in-transit, then an integration with a shipping service that supports live tracking status updates is required.