ReturnGO is FedEx-certified and integrates directly with FedEx to help you manage your return shipping. FedEx is one of the world’s leading shipping companies, providing efficient and reliable shipment services.
The ReturnGO-FedEx integration supports:
- Domestic return labels using the following services:
- Ground Economy Returns (formerly SmartPost)
- Priority Overnight
- FedEx 2Day
- FedEx 2Day® AM
- QR codes
- Offer customers a box-less, label-less return experience by enabling them to drop off their items at one of over 11,000 FedEx or Walgreens locations throughout the US, where they can show their QR code and receive a poly mailer bag.
- Live return status tracking updates
|Auto Select Cheapest
See a full feature comparison with other shipping carriers.
To connect your FedEx account to ReturnGO, you will need your:
- FedEx account number of the account used for returns
Note: Make sure your FedEx account is enabled for the supported services, to prevent errors during returns.
Linking Your FedEx Account to ReturnGO
This integration is currently in Beta. Contact support to enable.
To link your FedEx account with ReturnGO:
- Go to Integration > Products & Services.
- Click on ADD PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
- Choose FedEx from the drop-down list.
- Click on the green check mark.
6. Click CONNECT.
Adding the Integration to a Return Method
Once you've connected the integration, you'll need to add it to a return method:
- Go to Return Methods.
- Click SHIP WITH PRE-PAID LABEL.
- Click ADD RETURN METHOD or select a return method to edit.
4. Go to the Shipping Label Settings section.
5. Set Connection to FedEx.
6. Select a service level.
7. Verify your return address and shipping instructions.
8. Click on the save icon.
Troubleshooting the Integration
Many of the issues encountered related to integration can be identified during setup or label generation.
Here are a few things you can check to try and fix such issues:
Label Creation Issues
Verify Your Return Address
- Some carriers may not recognize special characters, which might cause issues when generating labels.
- Remove special characters and unnecessary spaces in your return address.
- For example:
- If your store name is “John & Jane Store”, change it to “John and Jane Store”.
- If your store phone number has “+” signs or “( )”, remove them.
Verify the Customer's Address
- ReturnGO collects the customer's address when the request is submitted.
- If there are corrections to the customer’s address, reject and resubmit the return request.
Verify the Item Weight
- If the total weight of the items being returned exceeds the service level’s weight limit, then the carrier will reject the label request.
Verify if you can Generate a Return Label for the Order Directly in the Shipping Platform
- If your shipping service platform cannot generate the label, then it will also fail in ReturnGO.
For FedEx-related issues, please contact FedEx support.