ReturnGO integrates with Gorgias to help with customer support queries regarding product returns. Gorgias is a customer service platform that helps you provide responsive and efficient customer support.
The ReturnGO-Gorgias integration supports:
- Automatic Gorgias ticket creation and updates
- RMA information will appear and update your store’s support team in Gorgias.
Submitting an RMA creates a new ticket in Gorgias with two logs:
- RMA created
- RMA submitted
Actions that Create an Update in Gorgias
These are the actions that create an update in Gorgias:
- Approving or rejecting an RMA.
- Charged fees invoice sent and paid events are updated.
- Marking an RMA as shipment received.
- Validating all items.
- Releasing an exchange.
- Issuing store credit or a new gift card through the RM.A
- Marking an RMA as done.
Actions that Don’t Create an Update in Gorgias
These are the actions that do not create an update in Gorgias:
- Issuing a refund to the original payment method.
- This shows up in the customer’s order history.
- Price difference (for exchanges) charged and paid events.
- Restocking items.
- Leaving manual notes in the RMA.
To link your Gorgias account to ReturnGO, you will need:
- Gorgias Base API URL
- Password (API Key)
To get this information:
- Log in to your Gorgias account.
- Click the 3-dot menu on the top-left of your Gorgias account.
- Choose SETTINGS.
- In Settings, choose REST API.
Gorgias Live Chat and Helpdesk
These are installed in your Shopify store. To check whether the Gorgias Live Chat and Helpdesk are installed, go to Shopify Admin > Apps.
Note: This is not a strict requirement, as ReturnGO can still send ticket updates to Gorgias without Gorgias being installed in Shopify. However, it is strongly recommended, as refund information is only pulled from Shopify.
Linking Your Gorgias Account to ReturnGO
To link your Gorgias account to ReturnGO:
- Go to Integration > Products & Services.
- Click on +ADD PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
- Choose GORGIAS from the drop-down list.
- In the Gorgias section, enter your API credentials.
- Click CONNECT.
Troubleshooting the Integration
For Gorgias-related issues, please contact Gorgias Support.
- See the Gorgias > Help Center page.
For any other issues, feel free to contact ReturnGO Support through chat or email.