ReturnGO integrates with Shipmondo to help with your return shipping. Shipmondo is a shipping aggregator that enables you to ship worldwide across carriers through a single platform.
The ReturnGO-Shipmondo integration supports:
- Pay-on-scan return labels
- Live tracking status updates
- QR codes
- Using GLS Return Service or PostNord Drop-Off
|Return Labels||Return Tracking||QR Codes||Auto Select Cheapest||International Shipping|
See a full feature comparison with other shipping carriers.
To link your Shipmondo account to ReturnGO, you will need:
Agreement with Shipmondo
- Labels can only be generated through “own agreement”.
- The ReturnGO-Shipmondo integration is currently added on-demand.
- Reach out to ReturnGO Support through chat or email to register for this service.
Shipmondo API user and key
- Log in to Shipmondo > Settings > API > Access to generate a production API key.
When choosing a shipping carrier, make sure it’s configured to support return labels, otherwise, the shipping carrier may show up in your shipping account but will not be listed as a carrier option in ReturnGO.
Linking Your Shipmondo Account to ReturnGO
To link your Shipmondo account to ReturnGO:
- Go to Return Methods.
- Click SHIP WITH PRE-PAID LABEL.
- Click EDIT.
- In the Shipping Label Settings section:
- Set Integrations to Shipmondo.
- Enter your Shipmondo API credentials.
- Click CONNECT. If the connection is successful, then the rest of the settings will be editable.
- Select a carrier.
- Select a service level.
- Select a package (if present).
- Set a default weight and weight unit.
- Set customer package dimensions.
- Verify your Return Address and Shipping Instructions.
- Scroll back up to where the EDIT button was.
- Click SAVE.
Troubleshooting the Integration
Many of the issues encountered related to integration can be identified during setup or label generation.
Here are a few things you can check to try and fix such issues:
Make sure your API credentials are accurate.
- There should be no extra spaces before or after each API entry.
- Make sure you are using live or production API credentials - not dev or test APIs.
- Try to re-generate a new API key and try to reconnect.
- If a carrier or service level is not available, contact your shipping service support team to verify which return services are available.
- Note: Some shipping carriers support forward deliveries only, returns only, or both.
Label Creation Issues
Verify your Return Address
- Some carriers may not recognize special characters, which might cause issues when generating labels.
- Remove special characters and unnecessary spaces in your return address.
- For example:
- If your store name is “John & Jane Store”, change it to “John and Jane Store”.
- If your store phone number has “+” signs or “( )”, remove them.
Verify the Customer's Address
- ReturnGO collects the customer’s address when the request is submitted.
- If there are corrections to the customer’s address, reject and resubmit the return request.
Verify the Item Weight
- If the total weight of the items being returned exceeds the service level’s weight limit, then the carrier will reject the label request.
Verify if you can Generate a Return Label
- If your shipping service platform cannot generate the label, then it will also fail in ReturnGO.
For Shipmondo-related issues, please contact Shipmondo Support through the Shipmondo > Contact page.