ReturnGO integrates with ShippyPro to help you manage your return shipping.
ShippyPro is a complete shipping solution for eCommerce, bringing together everything you need to ship, track, and return your orders and scale your fulfillment globally.
The ReturnGO-ShippyPro integration supports:
- Pre-paid return labels
- International shipping
|Return Labels||Return Tracking||QR Codes||Auto Select Cheapest||International Shipping|
See a full feature comparison with other shipping carriers.
To link your ShippyPro account to ReturnGO, you will need:
- ShippyPro API token
Linking Your ShippyPro Account to ReturnGO
To link your ShippyPro account:
1. Go to Return Methods.
2. Click SHIP WITH PRE-PAID LABEL.
3. Click EDIT.
4. Go to the Shipping Label Settings section.
5. Set the integration to ShippyPro.
6. Enter your ShippyPro credentials
7. Click CONNECT. If the connection is successful, then the rest of the settings will be editable.
8. Define your settings, return address, and shipping instructions sections.
a. Select a carrier.
b. Select a service level.
c. Select a package type (if present).
d. Set a default weight and weight unit.
e. Set custom package dimensions.
9. Scroll up back to the EDIT button and click SAVE.
When choosing a carrier, it should be configured to support return labels. Otherwise, the carrier may show up in your shipping account but will not be listed as a carrier option in ReturnGO.
Troubleshooting the Integration
Many of the issues encountered related to integration can be identified during setup or label generation.
Here are a few things you can check to try and fix such issues:
Make sure your API credentials are accurate.
- There should be no extra spaces before or after each API entry.
- Make sure you are using live or production API credentials - not dev or test APIs.
- Try to re-generate a new API key and try to reconnect.
- If a carrier service or service level is not available, contact your shipping service support team to verify which return services are available for you.
Note: Some carriers support forward deliveries only, returns only, or both.
Label Creation Issues
Verify Your Return Address
- Some carriers may not recognize special characters which might cause issues when generating labels.
- Remove special characters and unnecessary spaces in your return address.
- For example:
- If your store name is “John & Jane Store”, change it to “John and Jane Store”.
- If your store’s contact number has “+” or “( )” signs, remove them.
- For example:
Verify the Customer’s Address
- ReturnGO collects the customer's address at the time of the return request.
- If there are corrections to the customer’s address, reject and resubmit the return request.
Verify the Item Weight
- If the total weight of all the items being returned exceeds the service level’s weight limit, the carrier will reject the label request.
Verify If You Can Generate Return Labels
- If your shipping service platform cannot generate the label, it will also fail in ReturnGO.
For ShippyPro-related issues, please contact ShippyPro support.