ReturnGO integrates with VESYL to help you manage your return shipping. VESYL is a shipping aggregator that offers cost-effective and efficient shipping solutions.
The ReturnGO-VESYL integration supports:
- On-demand return labels
- Live tracking status updates
- QR codes (when using USPS or Royal Mail)
- International shipping
- Signature confirmation
|Auto Select Cheapest
See a full feature comparison with other shipping aggregators.
The VESYL integration also supports requiring signature confirmation to verify that the shipment was delivered to the correct address and received.
To use this feature, the integration will generate outbound shipping labels with the addresses flipped, instead of return shipping labels. Take into account that this might lead to different costs or other logistical issues such as customs.
Contact support to enable.
This integration is currently in Beta. Contact support to enable.
To link your VESYL account to ReturnGO, you will need:
- VESYL API key
When choosing a shipping carrier, make sure it’s configured to support return labels, otherwise, the shipping carrier may show up in your shipping account but will not be listed as a carrier option in ReturnGO.
Linking Your VESYL Account to ReturnGO
To link your VESYL account to ReturnGO:
- Go to Integration > Products & Services.
- Click on ADD PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
- Choose VESYL from the drop-down list.
- Click on the green check mark.
6. Click CONNECT.
Adding the Integration to a Return Method
Once you've connected the integration, you'll need to add it to a return method:
- Go to Return Methods.
- Click SHIP WITH PRE-PAID LABEL.
- Click ADD RETURN METHOD or select a return method to edit.
4. Go to the Shipping Label Settings section.
5. Set Connection to VESYL.
6. Select a carrier/service level.
7. Verify your return address and shipping instructions.
8. Click on the save icon.
Troubleshooting the Integration
Many of the issues encountered related to integration can be identified during setup or label generation.
Here are a few things you can check to try and fix such issues:
Make sure your API credentials are accurate.
- There should be no extra spaces before or after each API entry.
- Make sure you are using live or production API credentials, and not a dev or test API.
- Try to re-generate a new API key and reconnect.
- If a carrier or service level is not available, contact your shipping service support team to verify which return services are available.
- Note: Some shipping carriers support forward deliveries only, returns only, or both.
Label Creation Issues
Verify your Return Address
- Some carriers may not recognize special characters, which might cause issues when generating labels.
- Remove special characters and unnecessary spaces in your return address.
- For example:
- If your store name is “John & Jane Store”, change it to “John & Jane Store”.
- If your store phone number has “+” signs or “( )”, remove them.
Verify the Customer's Address
- ReturnGO takes the customer’s address when the request is submitted.
- If there are corrections to the customer’s address, reject and resubmit the return request.
Verify the Item Weight
- If the total weight of items being returned exceeds the service level’s weight limit, then the carrier will reject the label request.
Verify if you can Generate a Return Label
If your shipping service platform cannot generate the label, then it will also fail in ReturnGO.
For VESYL-related issues, please contact VESYL Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any other issues, feel free to contact ReturnGO Support through chat or email.