Adding a warranty portal to your store enables you to easily receive and track warranty claims from your customers.
With a warranty portal, you can:
- Define return reasons such as damaged item, defective item, or wrong item.
- Offer replacements or refunds for eligible warranty returns.
- Set return methods such as pre-paid shipping labels and drop-off locations.
- Define your warranty policy including time limits, eligibility, and conditions.
- Generate reports and gain insights into your warranty return process.
The functionality and customization of the warranty portal are the same as return portals.
The difference between a return portal and a warranty portal is that you can have a separate portal for warranty claims, with relevant eligibility conditions and return reasons.
Receiving and Processing Warranty Claims
When a customer wants to return a product under warranty, they can go to a branded warranty portal page on your website.
In the warranty portal, they can:
- Select the product they want to return and the reason for the return.
- Choose whether they want a replacement or a refund.
- Select a return method from the options you provide.
- Confirm their warranty claim and receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to return their product.
You can view and manage all your warranty claims in the ReturnGO dashboard.
- Accept or reject warranty requests based on your warranty policy.
- Send automatic email notifications to your customers.
- Issue replacements or refunds for completed warranty claims.
Setting Up a Warranty Portal
Contact support to add a warranty portal to your store.