Adding a warranty portal to your store enables you to easily receive and track warranty return requests from your customers and makes it easy for them to initiate a warranty claim.
With a warranty portal, you can:
- Define return reasons such as damaged item, defective item, or wrong item.
- Offer replacements or refunds for eligible warranty returns.
- Set return methods such as pre-paid shipping labels and drop-off locations.
- Define your warranty policy including time limits, eligibility, and conditions.
- Generate reports and gain insights into your warranty return process.
Receiving and Processing Warranty Return Requests
When a customer wants to return a product under warranty, they can go to a branded warranty portal page on your website.
In the warranty portal, they can:
- Select the product they want to return and the reason for the return.
- Choose whether they want a replacement or a refund for their warranty return.
- Select a return method from the options you provide.
- Confirm their return request and receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to return their product.
You can view and manage all your warranty return requests in the ReturnGO dashboard.
- Accept or reject warranty return requests based on your warranty policy.
- Send automatic email notifications to your customers.
- Issue replacements or refunds for completed warranty returns.
Setting Up a Warranty Portal
Contact us for more information about implementing a warranty portal.